How does it work?
Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) maintains that health is the result of a harmonious balance of the complementary extremes of yin/yang of the life force known as "qi" (pronounced "chi") and Illness is the consequence of an imbalance of the forces.
Qi flows through meridians (pathways) in the human body. These meridians are accessed via the acupuncture points.
Inserting needles, applying pressure and/or vigorous stimulation to the appropriate combination points will bring the energy flow back into proper balance and restore health.
- Neck and back pain
- Arthritis/rheumatoid arthritis
- Pain in the joints of the arms and legs
- High/low blood pressure
- Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Digestive disorders
- Allergic rhinitis/allergies/sinus issues
- Morning sickness
- Tennis elbow
- Post-operative convalescence
- Substance/ tobacco/and alcohol dependence
- And many, many more